- STOP THE STREAM OF WATER
In the event that the flooding has been caused by a blasted pipe or a water warmer disappointment, stop the fundamental water line for your home.
Connect with a specialist instantly on the off chance that you can’t tell from where the water is coming.
- TURN OFF THE POWER
In the event that your house is overwhelmed, removed the electricity and gas from the main source. This isn’t as fundamental for little holes or puddles, yet for vast surges turn them off to be sheltered. 
- Do not deal with electrical machines unless you are appropriately protected.
- If you need to remain in water to turn off the fundamental electricity, counsel with a circuit tester.
- ASSESS THE HARM
Before you start your cleanup exertion, first decide whether reconstructing is even an advantageous choice. Take abundant photographs and other documentation to demonstrate the insurance agency.
- RESCUE YOUR MOST IMPORTANT BELONGINS
In the event that you can, find and expel your most vital things from the overflowed zone, for example, legacies, cash, jewelry, document, pet, and so on.
Try not to invest excessively energy removing and cleaning singular things, as the water is as yet doing harm to your home.
- GET FREE OF STANDING WATER
The more drawn out the water sits, the more harm it will cause. When it is protected, draw out any standing water. In the event that you are managing a characteristic flood, hold up to pump until the point that the flood waters have subsided underneath your house.
- Wear legitimate defensive apparatus. When working in an overwhelmed zone, make certain to wear elastic boots, gloves, and a mask or respirator.
- Keep youngsters and pets from any standing flood water, as it is frequently defiled.
- Place the pump at the most reduced spot of the overflowed floor. On the off chance that the water is profound, you may need to bring down the pump utilizing a nylon rope.
- If managing a little measure of flooding, you might have the capacity to utilize a wet-dry shop vacuum to evacuate the water. These frequently just hold 4– 5 gallons (15.1– 18.9 L), so you may wind up purging it regularly.
- CLEAN UP TRASH
Be watchful, as there could be nails and different materials abandoned by the flood water.
- Mud abandoned by flood frequently contain a lot of poisons. Shovel out however much mud as could reasonably be expected, and splash down your dividers with clean water. Make a point to check for mud in air conduits, as it will be perilous when it dries.
- Snakes and rats may look for protect in your home after a
- ALLOW MACHINES TO AIR DRY
Try not to utilize any appliances or outlets until the point when they have had enough time to totally dry. Check with every maker for prescribed activity.